Wednesday, March 30, 2011

winter garden

I finally got our garden seeds started this last week!  I'm ready for some fresh, backyard grown goodness!  But that will be a while yet.  In the mean time Rolli, Vivian, and I have been playing with the felt fruits and vegetables that Aunt Esther made.  
The birthday gift from Aunt Esther!  Handmade felt fruits and vegetables in niffty little bags.

Very colorful! 
 Rolli's favorites are the carrots and Vivian laughs when Bella takes the orange.

Rolli is excited for our garden too!

Vivian is already a serious gardener!

Hopefully all this practice will make the babies great helpers when the real summer gardening time arrives.  In reality I imagine they will be just as helpful as Bella... digging everything up that I plant and eating all the wrong things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment