Thursday, March 24, 2011

I've been published!... kinda


This came in the mail yesterday.  At first I was irritated.  I thought "I didn't order a cookbook.  I'm not paying for this!"  Then I realized I don't have to pay for it.  It is a complimentary copy because they used my name and recipe!  Page 201.  
There it is!  Basil Marmalade Scones from Hannah Wallace, Wenatchee, WA.
You may remember over a year ago I entered a recipe contest.  This recipe received runner-up and was published in one of the summer issues of Taste of Homes Healthy Cooking magazine.  The funny thing is that Marshall said "it's not my favorite."  (keep in mind that he doesn't like scones)  I was happy to tell him that other people like my scones.  
Even if I never make them again...

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I am so proud of you!!!! we need to get this info to the great cook of the Dudek family, grandpa Wally!!!! You are amazing!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Hannah.....get a copy to grandpa...he will be so very proud. Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete