Friday, March 11, 2011

One Year!

My favorite babies turned one today!
Happy Birthday Rolli and Vivian!  
They laughed at me when I sang them 'happy birthday' this morning.  Marshall and I celebrated our first year of parenthood by taking the kids out to breakfast at the Wild Huckleberry.  I love my not so little babies and they loved breakfast! 
Mr. 'I'm waiting for breakfast to be served like a mature one-year-old' Rollin.
Miss 'is this jacket cool enough for my first birthday?' Vivian.
Happy Birthday Daddy's Girl!
Yum! blueberry pancakes!
How much can I fit in my mouth?
More please!

The big birthday party with Grandpa and his twin is tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't believe they are one already! :-0 Happy birthday Rollin and Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birthday banner!!! Grandpa Rollin loves to eat pancakes too!!! Such happy babies!

    ReplyDelete