Sunday, March 20, 2011

swimming

Marshall and I took the twins to family open swim at the Eastmont Aquatic Center on Saturday.  Rolli and Vivian donned super cute brand new suits and we were ready!  We even packed lifejackets just incase the need arouse.  
Vivian, Mommy, and Rolli.
I'm super excited about swimming but the babies aren't too sure about the chilly water.

Rolli still not sure about this swimming thing.
He warmed up a bit later when I put him on my back.  Then he got a hold of a water noodle and started to have fun!

Daddy and Vivian in action!

Marshall.

I think that the babies will really enjoy swimming this summer when it is warm.  We are still going to keep going to the indoor pool for now.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! I am sure they will carry on the Caryl tradition of being little fishes....Esther, Ruth & Hannah, that is what Adele called you girls, and as far as I can tell, all the grandkids love the water!!!! Such a great picture of daddy and Vivian!!!! Fun Fun Double Fun ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much fun!
    And Marshall.......you are such a Marshall.

    ReplyDelete