Tuesday, March 22, 2011

daycare babies

Rowland and Vivan (spelling according to the daycare girls) officially started daycare on Monday!  They had an awesome day!  Bella and I walked the babies to daycare in the morning.  Rolli and Vivian went right to playing with the other kids and all the new toys.  They didn't even care to see me leave.  Their day was full of fun activities!  Both babies participated in finger play (whatever that is), a buggy ride, circle time, and some outside playtime.  They ate all sorts of tasty foods that we don't feed them around here.  They drank milk out of sippy cups.  And they were little angels at nap time!  Marshall and I picked them up at 5.  When they saw their Daddy they looked at him like "hmm, you look familiar..."  Just like that they are regular daycare kids.  And they were sure exhausted! 
Vivian Tuesday morning.  
After 12 1/5 hours of sleep Rolli woke up and Vivian was still sound asleep.

"do I have to get up?"

After sleeping ALL night Mr. Grown-up is feeding himself.

These are their crafts from the first day of daycare.  Seriously!  I don't know who did which and how much help they had.  Made me smile :)  Too funny.

Are you wondering what I did all day... Spring Break with no babies at home...
I cleaned!  Two years worth of spring cleaning all in one day.  I was exhausted too!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, you and Marshall are so very blessed!! what good babies you have....sooooo funny to see how tired they were! They won't forget you and daddy....but so good they will be ok in day care ♥ They are so cute they will probably get spoiled there!!!! love and miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete