Wednesday, September 28, 2011

flowers

As I was talking with Marshall (who is still in Marshall, TX) I mentioned that I was kinda in the mood for him to buy me flowers and take me on a date.  Something we haven't done in a while.  I just miss hangin' out with the guy.  
Later that same day, I had just finished mowing the lawn 
(Vivian in the front carrier and Rolli in the backpack) 
and some stranger walked up to us... 
with flowers from my Husband!
The timing couldn't have been more perfect.  
I have my flowers... now for the date!

Thank You Love!

And I promise I'll shower, fix my hair, dress nice and not look like (above) I just mowed the lawn with two kids weighing me down.  Love you! 

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me Hannah! How you can hike and do things like mow the lawn with both kids in packs! How sweet of Marshall! The flowers are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete