Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is here...

The garden is showing signs of fall.
The breeze is chilly this evening.
Fall quarter starts tomorrow.
Enjoying the last of our perfectly vine ripened to sweetness mini cantaloupes.

In the garden this afternoon (still in our pajamas) the kids helped me harvest the pumpkins.
I made pumpkins muffins and we snacked on vanilla yogurt with sugar pumpkin.

This face...


Such a strong helper.


The other morning Rolli and Vivian were busy in the garden with me.
Then I noticed that they had gotten quiet.
I found them quietly sitting in the carrots with the green peppers that they had picked.
Having a little morning snack.
They only took a couple bites each.
And acted like they were doing something naughty when I found them.
Silly garden kids!



Rolli running away with his loot.



Fall is here.
We WELCOME the changing season!

No comments:

Post a Comment