Monday, September 12, 2011

leather sandals

Thank you little sewing machine for being strong!
I'm totally geeked about the way these little leather baby sandals turned out.
Happy feet in custom made miniature leather sandals. 

Vivian's girly leather sandals.
but changed it a bit in order to get what I wanted.

Side view of Vivi's new sandals.
I'm not particularly found of the heel area... that'll have to be improved on next time.

This is what the sole looks like.

I painted her toenails to celebrate her debut in the sandals ;)

Rolli's rough-out leather sandals.

Side view.
I made these as boyish as possible.
Lots of rough edges.

View of the sole.
The heel is a little loose so I'll have to tighten them up before he can really wear them.

The toe strap really helps to keep his little feet in place.


*Sorry that the pictures are a little blurry. 
Photography isn't my specialty and I'm wishing for a new fancy camera anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool! I can't believe you made them! We are very impressed. Don't you love your Pfaff? There is just something so dang cute about toddlers toes in sandals!

    ReplyDelete