Monday, September 19, 2011

Sara & Mike

Sara and Mike's wedding was on Saturday at Fort Worden in Port Townsend.
Perfectly Lovely!
The wedding ceremony was the most beautiful thing, all their own.
Walking to the ceremony.
We thoroughly enjoyed this little stroll.
The Madrones were gorgeous.
And the air refreshing. 

Following the signs...

We must be on the right path!

Marshall and Rolli.
This was the view from the ceremony location.
Breathtaking!  
(and yes, that does drop off to an under cut cliff.  I was nervous.)

Sharp looking kid.
(just a little side note:  the sandals were way too cute and not a bit practical.  Neither kid could keep their sandals on.  They just ran right out of them.  I'll have to think about how to fix that...) 

This kid is random.  Just lays down and takes a break.  Right there.

My Lovely daughter.

Handsome son.

I thought that with Marshall's help the kids would be manageable...
I thought wrong.
Usually I'm able to control them both on my own.
For some reason Rolli and Vivian had extra energy for the wedding.
Marshall had to take them for a walk just so that I could watch the wedding ceremony.
These kids are just BUSY!

Rolli staying active at the reception (outside).

Vivian looking for trouble.

Mike, Sara, Vivian, me, and Rolli.

The newly weds and us!

Mike and Sara make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment