Tuesday, August 24, 2010

baby jogger love

I love the baby jogger!  Bella likes it okay.  It's just about the only way she gets out of the house.  I use it to go everywhere.  The babies and I run almost all of our errands using the baby jogger.  It handles the grocery store aisle better than a shopping cart.  I even 'jogged' a bit with it today :)  And it's perfect for settling down fussy babies.  Miles likes to ride in it too.  I know it's a only a 'double' jogger but it seems to carry three rather comfortably.  Lindsey took the babies and Miles for a walk in the jogger last week.  
peace and quiet (and a some fresh air too)

sweet
oh those eyes


cute

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the double joggers the best? Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Hannah.....you impress me!!! They are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete