Thursday, August 26, 2010

baby clothes

Ever since I was given a sewing machine last year I've been busy making super cute baby clothes (and curtains, wash clothes, birdie mobile, ect.)  Then when I got the serger I really went to work.  Here are a few of my favorite products.
This is Vivi's 'care bear' dress.  Cute isn't it?!  I found the free pattern online (love free).  I cut up two of my maternity shirts and sewed this up!  Thrifty too :)

Same pattern as the first dress.  If I guessed the size right this will be Vivian's birthday dress.  Sweet, just like our  Cutie-pie.

A little something for Rolli too.  I used one of Marshall's old shirts for this.  Handsome!
I made these for a friend.  Thinking I'm going to have to make Rolli some Neck-tie T-shirts.
And something knitted too.  I hope this fits Vivi this winter.  I'm going to be making a sweater for Rolli soon too.  Baby clothes are just so fun and easy to make!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! We'll have to swap patterns sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clothes are absolutely adorable Hannah! Cute, cute cute! LOVE the tie onsies! I need to send you a few blogs I follow, they have lots of fun sewing ideas and thrifty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hannah!!! I am so happy to see you love that sewing machine! It blesses my heart to see that all 3 of my daughters love to sew like me! Your dresses are sooooo cute, the shirt is handsome and I love those onsies too!!! But my very favorite is the knitted sweater! Hey....don't you have twins? where do you find the time!????

    ReplyDelete