Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
to all of those beautiful mothers out there...
"The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."  Jill Churchill
That is one of my favorite quotes about mothers.
Vivian and Rolli made me Mother's Day gifts at daycare.  (I'm smiling, sweet babies)

I've been enjoying a few of my favorite things this morning.

Breakfast with this handsome man.    
Excuse the fact that he later vomited on me while we were snuggling.

Smelling (err, eating) the flowers with Miss Sunshine Mae.

Hittin' the pavement in my running shoes.

Planting the happy Gerbera Daisies from Marshall.

Enjoying my coffee on the patio while the babies nap and the clothes dry in the sun.

Did you notice the heart shape in my coffee?  I used to avoid those kinds of cheesy heart things until I, myself, became a mother.  Now I put hearts on everything!  I can not explain.  

2 comments:

  1. You can not explain about the ♥, because you are your mothers daughter ♥ , The Queen of Hearts! I am so happy you are enjoying your day... You are blessed with the beautiful babies and then a good husband on top! That explains the ♥♥♥♥ Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are becoming your mother..... sorry!

    ReplyDelete