Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I can't help myself...

I should really be spending more time on my studies.  
But I just can't resist sewing for our two little fashion wise babies.
Vivian wearing her new kitty top.
I was given this fabric for free.  My first thought was "eick, not my style."  But another look at it and I could picture Miss Mae-who-likes-her-chin-scratched wearing it.  Meow. 

Vintage

Rolli sporting his new cap.
I made this from one of my Dad's old dress shirts.  
Perfect for keeping the sun off of a bald baby head.

A blurring side view because this guy has got things to do.

It is sooo, soooooo hard to take pictures of Rolli and Vivian.  
They always seem to be moving!
I'm including pictures of the new dress and cap off of the models so that you have a better idea of what the items look like with clear edges.

vintage kitty top

upcycled baby cap

2 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely ADORABLE! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I think that I made that shirt for dad about 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete