Wednesday, May 18, 2011

maternity clothes

Do you ever wonder what I did with all of my maternity clothes?  
Some of them I gave away.  Some I still wear (I have no shame).  
And the rest Vivian wears!  
Vivian modeling her new outfit made out of three of my old maternity items.
All that 'big enough for twins' cloth made a few super cute baby girl outfits.

I love these colors on her.
These hot-pink leggings were made from one of my favorite tank tops.
Vivi being so cute in her girly outfit.


Vivian and Rolli.

My favorite kids.

2 comments:

  1. The last picture looks like Mr. Rolli is "holding the ball" in Tai Chi - so very Zen of him.
    And for Miss Vivian - watch out fashion boardwalk. Such a fashionista!
    LOVE OUR BABIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps. I meant Miss Vivian is doing Tai Chi - But Sweet Rolli is pure Zen.

    ReplyDelete