Wednesday, August 1, 2012

afternoon craft

I like to spend time with my kids being crafty.  
I came up with this last week.  
A silly face on a clear plastic cup filled with dirt and planted with grass seed.
In a couple of weeks the grass 'hair' will be long enough for a trim.
Cute idea...right?

Well, each kid got as far as glueing two googly eyes to their cup.
Then it turned in to a free-for-all with the glitter glue.
Rolli and Vivian are lucky that they are so cute and loved.
Otherwise I might have been upset at the blatant disregard to the instructions.

I just want to kiss all of those sparkles off of his little face.

"Mom!  You're embarrassing me!"
This kid is such a lover.



Vivian was clearly the instigator.

This little girl is filled to the top with personality and glitter.

Those eyes...

I think our next 'craft' should involve textures.



1 comment:

  1. OH MY Hannah♥ Such a cute idea! I LOVE how Rollin and Vivian do their crafts ♥ I hope at least one of theirs grows the grass "hair" sooo cute!!!! Thank you for sharing these with this lonely for her grandkids grandma ♥

    ReplyDelete