Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

The air was just right for a trip to the Great Malaga Pumpkin Patch!
On the search for that perfect pumpkin.
(this is my favorite picture)

Vivian thinks she'll take this one!

Rolli looking around.

A white pumpkin.

Miles and Grammie.

Miles found his pumpkin!

Daddy showing the kids how to wonder through the corn.
Where's Vivian?

Sweetie-Pie-Phunkin

Another white pumpkin.

Rolli's signature look.
And of course he found a piece of corn-on-the-cob.

Vivian, Miles, and Rolli with their pumpkins.
At least Miles is smiling nicely.

The three cousins.
Vivian didn't crack one smile for me.

Vivian and Daddy.

Rolli and Daddy.


Such a nice evening!  
I hadn't done anything fun with the kids in a while.
It was good to get some fresh air and wonder around.

This school business is sure taking up a lot of my time and making me very tired.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pumpkin pictures! Especially the one of vivian trying to pick up the huge pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete