Sunday, October 23, 2011

learning to hike

This summer I started taking the kids and Bella to Castlerock for hiking lessons.
Rolli and Vivian would do some exploring, a little bit of hiking and lots of rolling.
One of our little morning trips I took a short video clip with my dinosaur phone.
Up until now I wasn't able to post it to the web.
Here it is...
Funny!
But I didn't realize how awful the quality was till now.

The kids and me took Bella for a Castlerock visit again this morning.
The hill is still a challenge for my mini hiking duo.
And this time I had my new phone!
I must not be a good instructor...
Rolli must have tried to ascend the wee hill at least 20 times.
Vivian wasn't nearly that persistent. 
I'm confident that someday we'll all be able to summit Castlerock together.

No comments:

Post a Comment