Sunday, July 24, 2011

play-cation

Rolli and Vivian are on vacation for the next two weeks!
Whoot!  Whoot!
Unfortunately I'm in Spokane for a mandatory clinical rotation (boo!)
No vacation for me.
And back in Wenatchee... Marshall is home alone on vacation from work (lucky!)
With the kids gone it's like a vacation for Bella too.

Look at this!
Grandpa Rollin bought a new swing set for all (7) of the grandkids!
Rolli and Vivian's oldest cousins, Hannah and Rachel, are already at Grandma's house.
On Wednesday my sister Ruth and her three children will get there too.
And 
Great Grandma and Grandpa Dudek have decided to drive north to Yakima on Thursday!
This is starting to sound like a little mini family reunion.
I'll be back in Yakima on Friday.
Then on Sunday my oldest sister Esther will be in town too.
Yep!  This is one Family Reunion!
in 1 small house with 3 bathrooms (counting the one in the garage), 4 bedrooms, 3 playpens, and 7 grandkids.
Rolli and Vivian are already having fun!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm bringing my tent to sleep in! It's private and cool at night!

    ReplyDelete