Wednesday, July 13, 2011

peas please!

Peas yes!  Please no.
Vivian is all about grazing in the garden.  
But she won't have anything to do with "please".
Now that the raspberry bush is just about picked clean Vivian has moved to the peas.

Vivian being vocal about the peas.
(still refusing to ask nicely)

"work with me fingers, don't drop the little peas."

"peas, love and happiness!"

Rolli is wondering how he is going to get the peas out with only one hand.
He didn't want to drop the shovel in his other hand.

He decided to just eat the whole thing...
then spit it out later.

It makes me happy that the kids are enjoying the garden with me :)

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it that you let them go and pick their own fruits and veggies to snack on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed that they like peas!

    ReplyDelete