Friday, June 24, 2011

fish hatchery

After spending all week hanging out with snotty daycare kids Rolli and Vivian needed to spend some time with their cool kid cousin Miles.  
Bella needed to see her dog friends like no other.
We met Grandpa Roger, Kona, Aunt Lindsey, Miles, and Atticus at the fish hatchery.

Shout out to cousin Miles for letting Rolli and Vivian ride his tricycle!

Vivian and Rolli taking turns.
(only because I made them, otherwise Vivian would have pushed Rolli off and ran him over without blinking an eye.  And Rolli would have just thrown an ape fit in the middle of the road, accomplishing nothing.  Sharing.  It's such a hard lesson to comprehend.) 

Rolli steering the tricycle in circles while Vivian proudly pushes.

*you might have noticed how quickly I am able to get pictures posted...
I love vacation time!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I know that's what I always say, but I can't help it! It's true. How do you get them to keep their hats on????? Can't wait to see them in August!

    ReplyDelete