Monday, April 25, 2011

roommate!

It was a quiet Easter weekend at the Wallace home.  We didn't even decorate any eggs or buy a single bag of Easter candy.  I didn't even cook a fancy Easter meal.  The kids just played with the plastic Easter eggs that they got from daycare on Friday.  Thankfully Grandpa Roger brought Rolli and Vivian baby ginger bread cookies and invited us over for dinner later!  They ate the cookies right up!  Marshall and I thought that we would stop at Smallwoods Petting Farm on our way to Grandpa's for dinner but when we got there they had already closed for the day.  I guess we'll do that another time.  I was feeling a little lazy for not having planned anything for the babies.  But not really.  Because Vivian is terrified of the Easter Bunny and neither of them need any more sugar and you know Marshall and I would have been the ones doing the egg hunt.  When they get older (like next year) and actually want to look for Easter eggs and all that stuff I'll make sure to have something planned.  Until then we are enjoying our relaxing weekends together!    
Beautiful tulips that I found on our table this morning!
Our favorite roommate Ethan moved back in last night!  None of us stayed up late to welcome him and he was so quiet that I wasn't even sure he had arrived till he came into the kitchen this morning.  This will be the fourth summer that Ethan has stayed with us.  
Rolli and Vivian will have to start calling him 'Uncle Ethan'!    

I love flowers!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful roommate! Your dad and I need to find one like that!!! The flowers are just beautiful, and it is so ok to just enjoy Easter Sunday by relaxing and enjoying family ♥ Easter is the BEST celebration of the year! NEW LIFE! and those babies are FULL OF LIFE ♥♥ love you!

    ReplyDelete