Friday, April 15, 2011

chicks and bunnies

A couple of weekends ago we meet Lindsey, Miles, and Grandma Kathy at Big R to visit the baby chicks and bunnies.  Vivian wanted to squeeze the chicks and Rolli would just poke them with his finger.  Lots of farm fun under fluorescent lights.   
Bunny!

"Eeee!  I love baby chicks!"


"Umm? Are you sure it's okay to touch?"

"Did anyone else see that bird poop?"

"oh, Hi Mom!  I'm just driving Vivian around in the tractor."

"I'm pretty sure all of my stuffed animals would fit in here with me."

2 comments:

  1. You should buy them each a bunny for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! At least they had some fun before they got so sick! Do you want grandpa to buy them each a bunny for Easter????? He would love to you know! ♥♥ I like that tractor....maybe that is what you need!!!!

    ReplyDelete