Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ready, set, Kindergarten!

It's for real!
We have TWO kindergarten kiddos now!

Vivan, Rollin and Colter.
This is last Friday on their way to meet their teachers.

 Then today was their first day ever of real school!
Rolli was so excited that he woke up at 6:30.
Dressed and ready to leave!
Thank goodness I made cinnamon rolls and bacon!
Otherwise he wanted to skip breakfast and just go to school.
Vivian and Rolli ready to ride their bikes to school!
Colter is just along for the support :)


Waiting in line for Mrs. Hannah's class.
Rolli got a little shy :)

Happy to see his friend!

Vivian wasn't as convinced as Rollin was that this was going to be the best day ever.

But she says that she's excited to learn to read!

Viv was all ready for school until another little girl started to cry.
Then she got a worried look, got kinda anxious and clingy.
Not the best send off but I'm confident that she'll do great with Mrs. Connor!


Now it's just me and the short trouble maker at home until 2:45!
I'm kinda happy and sad... that's makes me sappy :(



1 comment:

  1. Oh My!!!! where has 5 years gone!!?? They are both so cute....Mr. Man too...It is ok to be a little sappy..... Cuz I am too!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete