Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Marshall's party

Sometimes I hate Marshall's job...
other times I remember how much I loved firefighting 
and I get kinda jealous that he's out there and not me...
But mostly I'm just thankful for a hard working husband/father-to-our-kiddos
and look for any chance to celebrate when he's home.

And what better excuse than Marshall's birthday?!
Happy 36th Birthday with a grape cake!
For some reason I asked Rolli and Viv what kind of cake we should make Daddy.
They said "grape."
Otherwise I never would have made a grape cake.
It was actually delicious :)

A heart piñata!
"Because we love Daddy", said Rollin.
And let me tell you,
this was the best piñata we've made!
yet...

There are always more birthdays and pinatas  to come ;)

 Until then you can give this guy a call.
Mr. Man loves to talk on the phone!
(he's talking with Grandma Debie here).


Before I sign off for another month or so while we're busy livin' it up,
here's a little recommendation...
Don't forget to reflect on what is important in life
and hug a firefighter!



1 comment: