Wednesday, April 8, 2015

just livin' life...

We've been so preoccupied with just livin' life 
that I haven't had time to post any pictures of our ever adorable family ;)
And all the 'stuff' that has filled our days.
So here is a random collection of good times...
Exploring a cave that we found on one of our hikes.

My older 2 rock climbers.

Throwing rocks.

Homemade piñata for a special birthday party!

Happy 5th Birthday to my FAVorite twins!
Notice how they are holding hands.
True love :)
And I'm sure you've also notice the cake that they decorated themselves.
Marshall informed me that I did not make a tasty cake this year... I think he missed the point.

Our youngest man.

Hiking with Daddy.

Selfie by Vivian!
Seriously?!

Dyeing eggs for Easter!

Yes, his sister most likely did do it.

Ready for the Easter Bunny!

Happy 7th Anniversary hike up Sauer's Mountain.
(One of my favorites)

A well deserved break 1.5 miles up before turning around.

Kisses for Daddy :)

This is the picture that Rolli took of me and Vivian...
and Bella and Colter by default.  


Happy Spring!
I hope that everyone else is also out there taking deep breaths and enjoying life!


No comments:

Post a Comment