Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Meeting Baby Colter!

Last Friday night I put Rollin and Vivian to bed like I always do.
Rolli tried to snuggle me extra tight by covering my head with blankets.
I said, "Oh, don't do that.  It makes me feel sick."
Rolli asked, "Why does that make you sick Mommy?"
My reply, "Well, Buddy.  I'm 9 months pregnant."
At that he sat straight up in bed, threw his hand down and said,
"WHAT?!"
Little did we know that that was the last night of my pregnancy.

The kiddos hardly knew I was gone before Marshall brought them to the hospital to meet 
"Baby Colter"

Rollin, Colter and Vivian Wallace

These 2 couldn't of been more excited to meet their new brother!

Daddy had to wrestle Vivian for a turn at holding Colter.

Rolli was so gentle with his Baby Colter.

LOVE!

and even more love :)

Our little Mama Vivian in heaven with Colter in her arms. 
 
My sweet boys all snuggled up.

Colter already fits right into the family!
He is the perfect snuggler with an edge to survive.  


1 comment:

  1. ♥♥♥My heart is full! What a blessing....precious precious pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete