Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fishing and a HUGE reunion

Last weekend we went North to Palmer Lake for the Caryl Family Reunion.
O-M-(times some many people)-Goodness!
I can't believe how much fun it was.
I'm so glad that I was able to be there for at least a couple of nights.
And I'm so thankful that my parents and sisters where willing to keep my kids at the reunion while I worked.  Rolli and Vivian had so much fun with ALL of their cousins!

For a couple of months now Rolli has been pointing out every single "BIG Boat!" that we saw.
Finally Grandpa Rollin was able to take Rolli, Vivian and me fishing in  his "BIG Boat!"
Grandma and Grandpa walking Rolli and Vivian out the dock.

The Captain is ready.

Rolli's first boat ride with Grandpa!

Miss Mae and me catching the wind at the bow.

On our way to the fishin' spot.

Helping Grandpa fish.

We caught one!
I love the way that Vivian is looking at Grandpa in this picture :)

We put the fish over the side of the boat to keep it fresh.
Vivian kept looking over and yelling "Mom!  A fish!!"

Sailor Rolli at the lookout.

Fish on!

Grandpa sharing his knowledge about fish with Rolli.

They wouldn't touch it.

These two :)
Rolli loves his Grandpa!


I just love my family (all of them)!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Great pictures! Rolli and Vivian are so cute and they look like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures that show what a good time Grandpa Rollin had with you three!!! It was such an awesome awesome reunion <> Your sisters were a huge help with Rolli and Vivi ♥ Ruth in particular kept them changed and bathed!!!! I too, LOVE my family <> each and everyone of you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete