Monday, January 9, 2012

Family pictures

I am super proud to share our 2011 family pictures!
Taken by the oh-so-talented Drucille.

This is my favorite picture!!
And the only one with ALL 4 of us looking in the same direction.
Rolli is handsomely mature.
Vivian is sweetly cute as always.
Marshall is forever the best Dad and my dream husband.
And I think this photo even nicely complements my looks.

I love this picture too :)

Don't we look like a happy couple?!
(FYI... we are happy!)



Rollin Von

Vivian Mae.

Don't you agree that those are great pictures?
Well, you should have seen the circus...
Vivian just wanted Hugs and her blankey.
Rolli was restless and hungry.
Sylvia didn't want anything to do with the family pictures.
And Bella thought Dru had come over just to scratch her belly.
That's why I wanted Dru to take our pictures.
I was confident that she would make us look wonderful ;)
Thank you Drucille!


1 comment: