Wednesday, January 4, 2012

bean bags

*excuse the blurry pictures... I think our  camera is just about at the end of it all...*

Rolli and Vivian's new bean bags!
This is what the kids got for Christmas from me and Marshall.
I used the same bean bag pattern that I've been using for about 10 years now.
Vivian's bean bag is made with a soft corduroy.
Rolli's bean bag is upholstery weight fabric with blue and green animals. 


Vivian.

Rolli.



The kids new bean bags are perfect for sitting in while watching "Veggie Tales"

And they're perfect for...
reading books,
jumping on,
sliding across the floor,
snuggling with Mommy and Daddy,
hiding under,
ect....

Bella thinks the bean bags are a perfect spot for a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...very cute! I just love how smiley and ha[py Vivian and Rolli look! Vivian looks adorable in that outfit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete