Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nursing Graduation!

I started the Wenatchee Valley College Nursing program in the fall of 2009.
And...
I Graduated the WVC Nursing program on December 9th, 2011!!

My parents (Rollin and Debie) with me, Rolli and Vivian at my graduation.
My family has always offered me endless amounts of love and support.
Thanks to my Mom we ate lots of home-cooked, yummy food even when I was too busy studying to stop and make a meal!  Thanks to my Dad for driving those meals all the way to Wenatchee!  And thanks to my family for taking Rolli and Vivi on a summer vacation!  


Marshall, Kathy, Me, Rolli and Vivian, Jean and Bob.
I have the best in-laws!

Me and my class-mate/friend Chloe with our kids.
Congratulations Nurse Chloe!  I'd work with you any day ;)

Me, Vicki and Alissa 
(don't mind Vivian...right in the middle of the picture looking the wrong way.)
During my last quarter of the Nursing Program Alissa was my preceptor in the Ambulatory Care Unit.  I was incredibly fortunate to be able to learn valuable nursing skills from both Vicki and Alissa (and the other ACU nurses).  The preceptorship was definitely my favorite clinical experience of all!  I'm sure I'll be a better nurse because of it.
Thanks Alissa and Vicki for the 106 hours worth of mentoring!


Now what?!
Work of course!
I'll be working part time at Cashmere Convalescent Center.  

1 comment: