Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas summary...

Our Christmas was relaxing and extremely busy.
We didn't stress about trying to make anything a big deal...
in fact I have yet to finish sewing Rolli's Christmas present and I'll be sending out 'New Year' cards instead of the usual before Christmas 'Holiday' cards.  
Life is good at this pace ;)

Rolli and Vivian enjoyed opening up their gifts.

In my Grandmother's words...
"you're not spoiled, you're loved."
Yes, we feel well loved, happy, and fortunate.

I don't have many pictures to share because our camera has been acting up.

Vivian in her new snow suit.

Rolli in his new snow suit.

We need some snow in the Wenatchee Valley.
The kids like putting on their snow suits and walking around the house.
I can't wait to see what they think out in the snow!

Rolli in his new bear pajamas.

It is nearly impossible to get the kids to sit still long enough for a picture...

Vivian (and Rolli too) in her new big girl pajamas.


These two do their own thing.


Thanks to everyone for the Holiday wishes and gifts (more than are posted)!
I hope everyone still has that warm, happy Christmas joy lingering in their home.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! The kiddos are adorable! I love your take on everything! That is going to be me next year. I will be relaxed and what doesn't get done, doesn't get done. :-)

    ReplyDelete