Sunday, November 20, 2011

pajama style

Vivian and Rolli make me smile :)

Somedays I just let them chill in their pjs ALL day.
Vivian really rocks the style.
Yes.  She accessorized herself.
That's a whole lotta pink!  



Unzipped.  Showin' a little baby leg.
I find Vivian like this most mornings.
And she is very good about balancing a top the jack-in-the-box.

While I was taking Vivian's pictures Rolli was standing next to me saying "cheeeeese".
So I told him, "go get a box to stand on too".


And Rolli!
He's got pj style too (it's all about the tongue).

We'll be spending this chilly day inside in our cozy pajamas!
(after walking to the store for some milk and eggs)
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love a calm pj day! Maddy went through a long spurt of stripping in her crib and waking up with out anything (including a diaper). We had to put those footed pj's on her backwards to keep her warm on the cold nights!

    ReplyDelete