Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Shoes by Marshall

Marshall has been busy making baby shoes! (in addition to all the other duties of fatherhood).  A while back I called the local furniture store to see if they had any fabric samples that had been discontinued.  Sure enough.  They had tones of samples that were just going to be tossed.  And all this leather too!  I can't believe it was going to be thrown away.  Of course we brought all of it home.  Marshall found some free patterns on the internet.  Then he customized the style a bit.  All for free!  Check out the pictures below.  I'm sure you'll be impressed.  I was!  
the first pair!  They fit Rolli perfect.  
No more cold feet and lots of traction on our hardwood floors.

love the lining!

cute, girly shoes for Vivian

the flowers make me smile :)

Rolli's second pair of shoes by Daddy

stylish

the most recent shoe for Vivian

he gets better with each shoe!

geez! I'm so proud of my husband!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm totally impressed! First off, great idea getting the scraps! But my goodness....what talent to make create them! Way to go Marshall! They all look fantastic! Love the flower on Vivians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am so impressed Marshall!!!!! You did all this in LESS THAN A WEEK!! They look great...each pair better and better,,,I am with Hannah, I am soooo impressed! Great Job Marshall....you know, now they will be able to RUN from you!!!! The flowers for Vivian are soo cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! This is not Esther this is Hannah (Anne).I can't believe that Uncle Marshall was able to do that!!! That's amazing!! I wonder how long they are going to fit Rollin and Vivian since they grow so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshall, You're so talented! I can't tell you how much this delights me! You two make such a great team. If you ever decide to make them and sell them, let me know. I'll buy some. Love ya :)

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete