Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas morning

 Merry Christmas!  yes, it sure was a Merry Christmas :)

Marshall, the babies, and I slept in till 9, had breakfast, drank coffee, and lazied around.

I made Rolli and Vivian stockings out of furniture fabric samples.  Honestly, I'm not that pleased with the way they turned out.  Rolli and Vivian don't seem to care either way.  I'm sure they'll like their stockings next year when they are all filled with treats and trinkets from Santa.









Vivian on Christmas morning.
Still looks like she is tired.  
Rolli on Christmas morning.
He likes the toys from Santa!

*I have lots more pictures that I will be posting later... when I have the time...

1 comment:

  1. Their first Christmas....they both look so sweet...I am happy you had such a nice day...Next year they will know more about Santa and those stockings for sure!!! Happy Happy New Year Twins!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete