Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We spent our first Thanksgiving as a family (Marshall, me, Rolli, and Vivian) at my parents house in Yakima.  It was just us for and my Mom and Dad.  Of course the food was delicious and the company even better!  Vivian woke up Thanksgiving morning happy to be alive and Rolli woke up full of smiles! And I woke up thankful for my family (all of them)!
Thanksgiving table

eating pumpkin pie cake (my grandma Pat's recipe) for the first time

"I love pumpkin pie cake!"

Before dinner we dressed the kids in their Halloween costumes... just for fun!

"meow"

Vivi, I love you!

sweet little blued eyed dragon (no fire breathing from this guy...he drools too much)

Rolli, I could kiss you sloppy face all day!

doesn't this picture just make you smile?! 
too cute!
:)
After such a great Thanksgiving... I'm sure that next year will only be better!

2 comments:

  1. We too, had so much fun with the four of you here!!!! i love hugging and kissing those sweet twins...they are so cute and happy! Each one of them has their own personalities...you can see that from the pictures! I am such a proud and *THANKFUL* grandma.....Blessed indeed♥ They are so very fun to watch play together too! And LOVE to eat! Yes they do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures Hannah and Marshall! Rollin and Vivian, You just keep being cute babies! Grandpa Rollin

    ReplyDelete