Friday, November 5, 2010

perfectly babies

The babies finally fit into their 3 month sized* clothes!  Yes.  They are over 7 months now.  Trust me.  Size does not hold them back.  Rolli is nearly always moving his legs!  He doesn't want anything to do with crawling.  But standing in the crib drooling is his thing.  He is super ticklish and loves kisses from his Mom (me).  Vivian has the most curious little pumpkin pie face ever.  Not only is she crawling all over the house but she doesn't let anything get in her way.  She just bulldozes right through any obstacle.  And Vivi just loves Sylvia (cat) and Bella (dog)!  Every time the babies wear these matching yellow overall outfits they get so many complements.  So I thought I should take a few cutesy pictures.  ya.  It worked out real well.  They gave me their best natural poses.  oh, they make me laugh!  These pictures sum up the photo shoot (and our daily lives).  It wouldn't be realist if they were both happily smiling into the camera.  Goofballs.  



*depending on the clothing brand.  They are wearing 6 month size in some brands.  But these outfits happen to be 3 month size and I've been waiting for them to fit.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to imagine how busy you guys are! Can't wait to play with those 2 in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how Vivian is already taking care of her brother!!! They are so cute Hannah, and yes , I know what the photo shoot is like! They are so cute in these bright yellow outfits!!! I can hardly wait til Thanksgiving to see Vivi bulldoze around the house...and Rollin can drool all he wants!!! KISSKISSHUGHUG ♥♥

    ReplyDelete