Friday, January 16, 2015

C-R-A-B

A couple of weeks ago Rollin requested crab for dinner.
That kid has a big appetite for the finer things in life.
Only problem was we couldn't find any in town.
Then I kinda forgot that he wanted crab till yesterday.
But I wasn't sure if we'd be able to purchase 'fresh' crab in Wenatchee.
So in an attempt to avoid disappointing our leading man I said,
"Hey Marshall, I wonder if we should try to find some C-R-A-B today."
At that Rolli looked at me and said,
"Moaaam! You forgot to get me crab!"
Yes, and I also forgot that I've been teaching them how to read.
Clearly our spelling lessons have been effective.
There will no longer be any secret conversations in our small home.  

And thanks to Mike's Meats we had CRAB for dinner!!

My usual sou chefs. 

Experiencing our meal with all the senses.

Next time we'll have to buy two whole crabs.
Cuz Rolli LOVED it!

(In case you have been wondering....
Colter is wearing a lady bug costume;) )





1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I have such cute GRANDkids♥ C R A B What a fun meal to have! Such good cooks too!!!

    ReplyDelete