Saturday, October 18, 2014

Rusty (red) Bridge

Birthdays come and go.
I always make a special wish on my special day.
This year my birthday wish was to go for a hike with my family.
Lucky me...

My wish came true!

Me and my family out for a hike on my birthday!

We hiked this short, lovely hike up the Tumwater and across the Red Bridge.

Rollin and his pirate pose.
(This is how pirate's stand at the front of their ship)

Vivian and the biggest fall leaf ever!

Beautiful Bella.

Colter along for the ride.

Best buddies.

Colter, me and Marshall.

Mischievous Vivian could not stay away from the puddles.
I think she jumped in every single one.

This is the only puddle that Rolli jumped in.

Marshall.
Tricked us all and didn't even land in the puddle.

The best view.

A lesson on the life cycle of salmon.

My favorite husband.

Colter loves his Daddy.

Rolli and his stick...
that was taller than him...
and he still insisted on carry all the way back to the car.

Thanks for my birthday hike!



No comments:

Post a Comment