Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday.

Me and my trio (+ Bella) enjoyed the lovely sun today as I chose to ignore the house chores and head outside. 
Who knew you could run the dog AND the kid with a game of fetch. 
Bella even let Rolli get to the ball first a couple of times :) 
Vivian. Saying "pretty please" so I'll swing her higher than the houses. 
Colter loves going to the park too! 

My Friday night dinner dates :)
Rolli refused to eat anything but shrimp. And he proceeded to eat 7 and half large shrimp before announcing that his tummy was full.  
Vivian only wanted salad. And Chocolate. 
Yes. She is definitely my daughter. 

Aaah, I love my days off!  




1 comment:

  1. ColTee!!! What a cute little guy! Love Vivian expressions! Rollin is such a boy! Cute haircut!!!
    Precious family♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete