Thursday, May 15, 2014

Silver Falls

After a rough start to our week me and the kiddos had a 
pleasant day hiking Silver Falls.
And the hike begins!

Rolli, Vivian and Bella.
My hiking crew.

Me and Colter.
Our navigator.

Super strong Rolli V single-handedly pulled this root out of the trail.

Lil Miss Mae was too pleased to be in the back pack.

Bella and Rollin.
Our leaders.

Rolli the scout.

Vivian with Silver Falls behind her.

Jump action!

My 3 lil' birdies at the falls.

Colter.

Rolli giving me a 'thumbs up' at the top.
This guy hiked all the way up Silver Falls!
Well, all except for the 100 or so feet where I had to carry all 3 children at once.

Rolli, Vivian, Me and Colter.
At the top of Silver Falls.
FYI, I've been taking some awesome family selflies lately ;) 

Sweet Bella loving life.

And back down!

Viv couldn't have been more excited to hike down hill.

Another jump before the hike is over!

Aaaah!
I needed a day full of fresh air, exercise and good moods :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Hannah, what a wonderful Mom you are ♥ These are GREAT selfie pictures! And I can just picture you carrying all 3 that last 100ft! Makes me smile! And speaking of smiles....Rollin & Vivian have the biggest bestest smiles ever ♥♥♥ Just love your precious family ♥

    ReplyDelete