Sunday, April 13, 2014

Not too windy for ice cream.

My little flock and I where lucky enough to join 
Katie's pre-wedding day 
hike up Saddle Rock last Friday.
It was a beautiful day with BEAutiful ladies!
With my heavy load and Rolli's tired legs we lagged behind a bit 
but made it all the way to the top!
As soon as we reached the high point we were greeted with more wind than we could handle!
Too windy for our picnic.
Exhausted Rolli had to turn away from the wind.
Great job little hiking' man!

One quick photo with me and my motivation before being blown off the mountain.

Rolli, Vivian and Colter (me too of course)
did such a great job hiking that I declared we needed an ice cream treat!

Strong man Rolli Von with his well deserved ice cream.

Miss Mae with ice cream as sweet as her.

Me and Col-T.
If hiking with this lil' bird isn't challenging enough,
then he sure makes eating ice cream in peace even more difficult ;)

Love sharing a special treat with my hiking buddies!

1 comment: