Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa!

Santa is coming!
Well, actually he was already in Wenatchee for a short visit...

Santa and Colter Lee.
This little guy didn't even make a peep.
All snuggles in Santa's arms.
Dreaming about his Christmas wish.

The Wallace Family 5 and Santa.
I thought this would be the year that Rolli and Viv warmed up to the Ol' Jolly Man.
Clearly I thought wrong.
Both Rolli and Viv knew just what they wanted to ask Santa for.
We even practiced asking "nicely."

Rolli, "I would like a remote control monster truck.  I mean an airplane.  Please."
Vivian, "I would like a doll.  Please."
Viv  even said that she wanted a remote control baby doll at during one practice.

Then as soon as we laid eyes on Santa the twins lost all confidence.
In fact I had to tell St. Nick what was on their Christmas wish list.
So, once again.  We have a family picture with Santa Claus :)


No comments:

Post a Comment