Monday, July 22, 2013

Hair and Scissors

They told me they where playing "Doctor".
And they where.
I thought "Wow, they are being so good this morning while I get ready."
Why would I ever think that when silence is all I hear?

Apparently Vivian's Doctor also cuts & styles hair.

She sat perfectly still for her brother while he "pretended" to cut those lovely locks.

Unfortunately or fortunately I had just made hair appointments for both kids.
Then I opened my big mouth and told them that they'd get haircuts next week.
To top it off I also left the scissors on the counter.
Vivian's quiet haircut might just be my fault :(


Now the professional gets a turn :)

This little fashionista wasn't nearly as patient and still the second time around.


Rollin got his ears lowered too :)

And he even got a rinse off in the grown-up sink.

Vivian's new hair style!

Light and easy in the summer heat.

Freshly styled and ready to model.

No more bedhead!

Vivian has agreed to tell Rollin "No thank you." next time he offers to cut her hair.
However, I love this new, unplanned, hair style on Viv.


No comments:

Post a Comment