Saturday, November 17, 2012

Big Feet

I saw this 'Big Feet' idea online a while back and have been excited to try this with Rolli and Viv since then.  I thought it would be a great imaginative play prop.

After I drew and cut out the Big Feet the kids painted the toe nails.

Vivian loved this!

I think the Big Feet toenails got at least 3 coats of polish.

Rolli and Vivian really focused on the polish.

Then after letting the toenail polish dry for a couple of weeks
I added string for tying to their feet and then
I brought the Big Feet out for the kids to actually play with.

Not at all what I expected...
Once the Big Feet where tied to the kids little feet there was 
lots of flaying around and laughing.
They did not pretend to be Big Foot like I thought they would.
But I did and they laughed some more...



No comments:

Post a Comment