Tuesday, October 9, 2012

manners, please.

I've been making (a sincere) effort to teach Rolli and Vivian manners.
Being polite and all that other business 
is hard to learn when you have the attention span of a toddler.
Thus far both kiddos are good at saying "No thank you.", "please" and "love you!"
We are still working on sharing and keeping a calm voice (ect...).

Lately my favorite thing to practice is a proper introduction.
Watch this little video and you may just agree with me ;)
I love hearing my 'babies' pronounce their names!
So next time you meet up with one or both of these little sweethearts shake their hand and introduce yourself
(just be warned that sometimes Rolli claims to be called "Big Guy!"
and Vivian may just tell you her name is "Princess".)

No comments:

Post a Comment