Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our first day on the beach!

After a nice night's sleep in our little cozy/basic hotel room we woke up ready for coffee.
And when you're on vacation there is nothing better than 
sippin' a fresh cup of caffeine on a beach front deck 
with the warm sea breeze tickling your nose.
My little sonshine, just like his Daddy.

Me and my mini-me :)


Off to the beach!!

Our 'beach front' hotel was actually about a block off of the beach.
A short walk.

This kid is totally ready for the sand!

Daddy and Rolli racing the waves.


These two handsome beach goers have stolen my heart.


This is my FAVorite picture!

Daddy and Vivian.

Wholly-molly!
Doesn't this look like the best, most giant piece of drift wood out there?!

Rolli, Mommy and Vivian.
You bet we climbed to the top!

Mr Jumping Rolli on his descent.

"Hold on Vivian!"


"Aaah!  Run!"

"Wait, wait..."
This is such a sweet sight for my eyes.

Settling down to dig.




1 comment:

  1. What absolutely wonderful pictures.....such beauty and love ♥ Blessings to you Wallace Family ♥

    ReplyDelete