Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Dentist

Rolli and Vivian had their very first dentist appointment las Monday!
We went to Wenatchee Pediatric Dentistry and they were great!
I took the kids early just so they could have a little play time in the office.
As soon as we checked in both kids went straight for the toy/play area.
Vivian busy with the farm animals.

Rolli loved the slide.

Is this really the Dentist office?

The dental hygienist cleaning teeth :)
Vivian followed direction and behaved so well.
Rolli behaved like usual when it's time to brush teeth... 
I didn't even bother trying to get a picture of his tantrum.

And then the Dentist himself came in with cherry flavored gloves!

I'm not sure if Vivian was intimidated or in love.

Rolli just wanted a pink toothbrush and the pink gloves.

If only I had cherry flavored gloves at home...

The Dentist was happy to inform me that Rolli and Vivian both have healthy teeth!
See you next year :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I'd be hitting that dentist up for a box of his pink cherry flavored gloves! haha! You are brave. Very very brave! I was a bad mommy and didn't take Peyton in til he was 3.

    ReplyDelete