Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Eggs

 Monika (and Dan) was kind enough to let us color eggs in her kitchen.
That's right.
She let the busiest 2-year-old twins color Easter eggs for the first time in her new home.
Yes, Monika is a good friend :)


The eggs were boiled.
We started with grated crayons.

Then we all gathered around the table with hot eggs and crayons!

The crayons just melted onto the eggs and our creativity flowed.


Rolli with his Easter eggs.
(and a slightly confused look)

Oooh, pretty!
I think we'll use this technique again.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever heard of that technique! How fun! I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! I might have to try it too! Even with 11 and 12 year olds I still had a huge mess of food coloring on the counter....and out fingers!

    ReplyDelete