Wednesday, March 14, 2012

checking up at 2!

Rolli and Vivian had their Two Year Well Child check-up today.
Rollin Von weighs 24 lbs and is 34 1/2 inches tall.
Vivian Mae weighs 23 lbs and is 33 3/4 inches tall.
Do you remember when they were just 4 lbs 14 oz and 5 lbs 5 oz?!  
*sigh*
"time flies"

Rolli and Vivian at our favorite pediatrician's office.
We love these girls, they always make our trips to see the Doctor fun!


Now... here are a few pictures that make me smile.
No reason, no order.
Just love.
Enjoy!

Still in the hospital.

Snuggled at home.

Mad that I took there blanket away just so I could look at those toes.

First hike.

Super strong with Daddy.

My first born.

Silly.

My little pumpkin.

Daddy's son.

Laughs for Mommy.

:)

Exactly.

Dressing herself.

"Hi!"

Girls night... labor night.

Family pictures.

She is.


We are all looking forward to this year!
Lots more growing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment