Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! and holiday treats!

Happy New Year!  (sheesh, it's already the 3rd)  Vivian helped us ring in the New Year by deciding that she was no longer going to sleep through the night.  And believe me she can wail!
I had planned on going to bed early and greeting the New Year well rested.  The babies were on board until we let Vivian hang without a diaper.  Yep.  She pooped.  On the floor.  It gets worse.  She then grabbed two fist fulls of poo and shoved it in her mouth.  Marshall was in the room with her and had only turned his back for a second.  Seriously.  By the time I got in the room Vivian had the worst look on her face :(  Marshall cleaned up the floor and I took Vivian to the tub.  "Don't panic if it's Organic!"
That little scenario delayed my bedtime.  Enough of this New Year business.  Back to Christmas stuff.

  After getting a taste of holiday treats Rolli and Vivian want more!
I was doing some baking the other day and both baby hovered around the oven.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. eewww poo....I could have gone my whole life not hearing that story!!! These babies are so cute and FAST!!!!! and they are smart!!! It is so fun watching them grow and change!!!

    ReplyDelete